Always Have the Right Boxset Template for Any Size Book Series
After days and months of hacking away at Photoshop, I created the one solution you need right now to start creating high converting Boxset promos for your business.
With these Boxsets you will have the ability to visually imprint more tangible value into the minds of future readers and clients — the most sought after skill in the online marketing world.
You don’t have to sit there and figure out how to make Boxsets in Photoshop anymore. This boxset bundle will eliminate all the headaches, give you more free time, and help you generate more sales.
- Your boxsets will look absolutely amazing for your prospects and clients.
- Always have the right mockup for any size book series (up to 25 books).
- Create even more tangible value in peoples eyes, getting them to buy.
- Includes the same handcrafted quality you see at Covervault.
- Designed with Amazon in mind, for the best angle and cover exposure.
You're already using my mockups on Covervault, you know I have nearly 20 years of mastering design and Photoshop, thousands of dollars in courses and trainings, hundreds upon hundreds of hours mastering my craft — all put into a single bundle that you can download in just a few minutes.
Here's how your own boxsets can look.
Below are the boxsets included with this download
Just added! New Boxsets with book spines on right side
If you are not loving these mockups and you are not seeing outstanding results in a few weeks — if this is not worth it’s weight in gold — I have a 60 day money back guarantee, no questions asked. If for what ever reason, I will refund your money.
Order using the link below and you'll get instant access to this Boxset Collection. You can start creating beautiful stuff in just minutes.
- 48 Boxset mockups.
- Photoshop CS4 or higher is required to files.
- Mockups work by editing Smart Objects,
- 6 x 9 in. Cover,
- 1.25 in. Spine.
- 4000 x 2667 px Resolution.
- Use any background
Use Coupon code “20OffBox” for 20% off this bundle. Expires Aug 20th 2017.